Monday, March 05, 2007

scarves 'r us

Why is it that Parisiennes can tie a scarf like no one else? Is it genetic? Do they learn in grade school? And most importantly, can I take an accelerated course in 24 days? I am excited to be going to Paris so soon, but all of the pictures of the ultra-chic denizens buzzing around the shows in Paris are giving me performance anxiety. I think Susie might agree with me.




All photos are from The Sartorialist's time in Paris during the fall collections.

Right after Paris, I am making my way over to Kathmandu, where I imagine there will be pashminas drapped "just so" around the shoulders of many a woman. I can't wait to take some photos. It will be a fun comparison, I think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolina Lange said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Carolina Lange said...

You are right, it must be genetic! They know how to wear a scarve, and the wear them a lot! The first time I went to Paris I didn't bring one, and I felt the need to have one, so if you are going bring a few with you!
Your bolg is great!

2:20 PM  
Blogger dnqcnn said...

i love your picture! you look like audrey hepburn... and i love her so.. i love you too i guess =)

2:57 PM  
Blogger CafĂ© Mode said...

I am always amazed by the myth of the French scarf. Where does that come from? I am French and I don't have the feeling we are particularly gifted in that field. I even doubt the people you show on that post are actually French :)

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page