Thursday, March 01, 2007

rosemary's dress


When everyone thought that Michelle Williams could not make any more wonderful style moves because she had reached her pinacle, she shows up looking more lovely than ever. She walked past me at the Phillip Lim show. She was glowing, much like she is in the picture above. I was really curious to see that Chloe dress worn by a petite girl. It works so well. And the hair--well, not to salute someone with my exact haircut, but--well done!

Oh, and happy March to everyone. This leaves one month until I go to Paris and then Kathmandu. I am counting down the days, as you can well imagine.

source

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobble Bee said...

Added!! :)
i like your blog so you are one of my faves.. cheers

12:01 PM  
Blogger mareGa said...

Done. I wish Michelle's hair were blonder than that.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Ever since that amazing canary yellow Vera Wang, I've been noticing Michelle Williams looks impeccable in everything, Love her.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page