Thursday, February 01, 2007

i'll have what she's having

In honor of the upcoming start of fashion week in New York, I went to one of Anna Wintour's gastronomical haunts, DB Bistro Moderne. I ordered the same thing that she frequently orders, the DB burger, stuffed with truffle-and-foie gras-laced short ribs, with one key difference. For $32, I didn't ask them to hold the bun. Good thing too, because the parmesan encrusted bun was delicious. I tried taking a picture of it with my camera phone but I do not know how to export it. Ah well, this online shot is way better than mine anyway.
Speaking of Fashion week, are any other New Yorkers who are members of IQONS* excited about the upcoming party at Mr. Black's?

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

Yes. I wish I could go. Will you be there?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page