Thursday, January 11, 2007

le sigh


I had some time to kill in between work and meeting a friend, so i wandered into the DSW in Union Square. For those of you who are not familiar with the store, I will say that it is a shoe discount chain that carries a few higher end designers. Well, they usually have a meager purse section, but yesterday they were full of Prada, Dries Van Noten, Luella and Chloe. And they had one Derek Lam Persephone bag in violet, which looked like a light wine. It was so beautiful. I love how the ram's heads looked like they were found in an archeological dig. But at $1,499.95 its not that great of a savings from the original $1,950.00 price tag. Le sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

"Persephone bag in violet"

Oh that sounds so beautiful. I myself am lusting after a pair of $2000 boots.

We have to find sugar daddies or something similar :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger What's Haute said...

that's a great bag but so not worth the money. that's manhattan rent!

8:12 PM  
Blogger S. said...

Indeed! I love such embelishments as well.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page