Wednesday, January 10, 2007

the mother of all sales

extra, extra, read all about it:
1/12–1/14 The five-floor walk-up is worth it for discounted clothing
from Topshop, Hussein Chalayan, and Cloak at the Opening Ceremony
sale; prices are slashed by 75 to 90 percent. 35 Howard St., nr.
Broadway, fifth fl. (212-219-2688); cash only; 1/12 and 1/13 (11–8);
1/14 (noon–7).

75 - 90% off! That must be below wholesale. I love getting a bargain that is actually a bargain. I'm planning on going early and coming late to work on Friday. I assume that the Hussein Chalayan will be from Fall 2006, in which case, if I find one of his perfect cut-out dresses, beautifully detailed leather jackets or incredibly proportioned wool coats, I will be the happiest girl in the world. And I can't wait to finally get my hands on some Topshop!


I would pass on the neckroll dresses.


High fashion shouldn't be that practical.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummerina said...

Wow that cut out dress is amazing!!!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page