Monday, January 01, 2007

the clear white light


Although it has yet to snow in New York, the city streets are already flaked in cheery white. A happy new year to you all! I hope that your 2007 is magical.

I am so happy to be fashionology-ing. It is always something that I have dreamed of doing. 2006 was a year of action for me. I applied to graduate school, and got into my first choice of schools. I focused on my yoga, and improved. And I started this blog. So thank you all for reading and commenting. It means the world to me. I think that I wouldn't have the guts to do this if not for La Femme's brilliant blog. My resolution for 2007 is to focus. So much can be achieved if you hone in on your accomplishments and work on improving them.

S'Novim Godom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page