Sunday, July 15, 2007

villa ooh la la

A few weeks ago, Valentino decked out Rome for a weekend of pretty girls in pretty dresses celebrating his 45th anniversary.

My favorite girl, Char Casiraghi was there, looking less photogenic than usual.


Actually, who am I kidding, I take that back. My only protest is that she has been looking a bit like the love child of Karl and Carine, but that's not such a bad thing, is it?

Bee was in attendance, with Anna Wintour's less photogenic progeny, Charlie, looking like a Victorian hobbit.


Sienna was there, looking....eh...shinny?


Since I'm being so catty, let me say something nice: the older gentlemen were very well turned out. They should have dropped all of their benefactresses off at the Spanish Steps and had a gladiator contest at the Colieseum, hopefully with lots of costume changes. Although, come to think of it, I don't think the world is ready for a shirtless, armor-clad Karl.

photos: Stefano Guindani, Billy Farrell and Patrick McMullan

2 Comments:

Blogger dnqcnn said...

i didnt even know anna had a son!
he'll probably end up with one of those models who wanna be known as the "daughter in law"
sienna miller looks like nicole kidman, ugh

3:53 PM  
Blogger Bobble Bee said...

welcome back! :) we were missing you

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page