Monday, December 17, 2007

have yourself a jovovich-hawk holiday


Last year, it was positively impossible to get your hands on a jovovich-hawk creation in New York unless you were invited to the trunk show. Now the stuff is everywhere, including www.shopbop.com. Even ebay has styles for 1/3 of the price. I couldn't be happier.



Their aesthetic is so close to my own that if I were to design clothes, my creations would just melt into a jovovich-hawkness. If you could populate your closet with only one designer's product, whose would it be? Keep in mind your lifestyle and the clothes you would want to wear daily. What I mean to say is, don't choose soley on who makes a great party dress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexander Wang, definitely. I would buy almost every single piece of his if I had the $$$ to do so.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Jovovich-Hawk's new Holiday collection. Have you seen that hot black beaded flapper style dress them? I tried it on at Bleu in LA. It's amazing!!!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page