Friday, August 24, 2007

woodbury commons: the good, the bad and the ugly

The good, a Prada/Miu Miu outlet that rivals the one in Florence. Everything just about 70% off:
Parrot dress!

Green silky feathers!

Well discounted feather hats!

Rock your inner peacock!

The Bad, a YSL dress at 90% off that still costs $2,000. You do the math for the original price:




The ugly were Chanel and Dior. Woodbury Commons has the only Chanel outlet in the world. It is nothing to write home about. It is full of Chanel wet suits and ski suits, although you can find a cardigan here and there. The Dior outlet was a Russian heiress' dream closet. Not my thing:


4 Comments:

Blogger jesicola said...

oh man, I'm dying to pay a visit to this place...my friend actually ran into it las weekend by accident on her way back from Ikea...I think.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

The Prada is sumptious! May I just have a peacock fetish , but I really loved that season when Miuccia adorned everything with feathers.
But wow Dior still sells those moonboots...they're like the upper class version of the ugg.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

The Prada is sumptious! Maybe I just have a peacock fetish , but I really loved that season when Miuccia adorned everything with feathers.
But wow Dior still sells those moonboots...they're like the upper class version of the ugg.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Russian heiress' dream closet. That's classic.

I wish that Napoleon Dynamite boot was a joke.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page