Sunday, January 27, 2008

style icon: faye dunaway in bonnie and clyde

I am madly in love with Faye Dunaway's wardrobe from Bonnie and Clyde. The beret and bandanna around the neck look, like the one found in the third picture, is everywhere right now. Still, with a good plastic gun as a prop, this could be a great halloween costume. I was thinking just that when I ran across the perfect thing on ebay. So deep is my obsession, dear reader, that the third photo is my computer background.





Hopefully in a little over 3 hours, this Liberty silk scarf will be all mine and I can go back to looking for the perfect plastic pistol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

She is one of my style icons too, purely for that film. I cut my hair earlier this year to evoke that look.

3:51 PM  
Blogger tintin said...

Very nice blog. You may enjoy Garbage's, "My Bad Boyfriend" video on You Tube. All of it from Bonnie & Clyde. Faye was stunning in The Thomas Crown Affair and I have to see The Eyes of Laura Mars again. Been a long time.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page